Sunday, July 5, 2015

For this house I have prayed

For the past couple of months.... years.... I have been praying that God would lead my husband and I to the perfect house.

A couple of weeks ago we put an offer in on this beautiful house. It is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for us in every way! When I walked in, I could see us raising a child in the house and even playing with our grandchildren one day. I envisioned the house-warming party that we would be throwing for all of our friends and family, as well as the many Thanksgivings, Christmases, and various other parties that we would host.

After a night of very little sleep - and LOTS of praying - we found out that our offer was accepted! Both my husband and myself were completely and utterly ecstatic! If everything goes as planned we will be moving out of our 3-bedroom rental at the beginning of August and Makin' Home at our new, first home!



I can not wait to make this house our home! Thankfully, it isn't a "fixer-upper." However, I know there are tons of DIY projects that I can't wait to get started on! While I wait, I will simply visit my favorite idea site - Pinterest - to gather as many great ideas as I can use!


No comments:

Post a Comment